This course addresses all the topics students need to understand to succeed in the Math portions of the ACT Test.
- Elementary Math knowledge (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
- Basic Knowledge of Algebra
Who Should take this course?
- Students who are interested in taking the ACT Math test and want to understand the topics covered in the test
- Students who need build competency in the topics tested in the ACT Math exam
At the end of this course, all students will be competent in answering questions on:
- Elementary Algebra
- Intermediate Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
- Plane Geometry, and
At the end of this course, all students will be familiar with:
• Algebra, Geometry, Arithmetic, and Statistical Analysis for the ACT Math Exam